Managing Enterprise Server 10 and its integrated 3rd-party applications is done through the Maintenance pages of Enterprise Server.
Example: A maintenance page exists for setting up Brands, another for controlling user access, yet another for enabling Server plug-ins, and so on.
The pages are grouped in different categories which can be accessed from the menu bar on the left side of the page or from the Home page by clicking 'Maintenance' just above the menu bar.
Figure: The Maintenance pages are grouped in different categories.
The following Maintenance pages are available (listed in the order in which they appear in the menu):
- Brands. For creating and managing Brands, including Publication Channels, Issues, Categories, Editions, Workflow Statuses, Authorizations, Routing Rules, and Deadlines.
- Access Profiles. For creating and managing Access Profiles which control the application features that users have access to.
- User Groups. For creating and managing user groups, required to grant or deny a user access to the Enterprise system.
- Users. For creating and managing accounts for users who need access to the Enterprise system.
- Metadata. For creating and managing metadata properties which can be added to the Enterprise interface of the client applications (InDesign, InCopy, and Studio).
- Dialogs Setup. For specifying where and when the metadata properties should be displayed.
- Query Setup. (Requires Enterprise Server 10.5.0 or higher, in earlier versions this is controlled via the Dialogs Setup page, see above). For controlling the available columns for the List View in client applications and for customizing the Add Criteria list of a Custom Search in Smart Connection and Studio.
- Named Queries. For creating and managing Named Queries: pre-defined queries with which users of Studio and Smart Connection can quickly perform a search in Enterprise to locate particular files.
- User Queries. For sharing custom searches (created by users of Smart Connection or Studio) with other users or user groups.
- Export. For exporting PDF files, articles, images, videos, or audio files from Enterprise.
- Enterprise Server plug-ins. For managing plug-ins that add additional functionality to Enterprise.
- Output Devices. For defining digital devices (tablets such as the iPad, Android devices, and so on) to output digital publications to.
- Integrations. For managing integrations of 3rd-party applications.
- MadeToPrint. For creating and managing Axaio’s MadeToPrint application for automatically outputting files to print or PDF when a file reaches a particular status.
- Drupal 7. For The importing Drupal Content Types as Publish Form Templates.
- OpenCalais. (Only available when the Server plug-in "OpenCalais Suggestion Provider" is enabled.) For configuring the OpenCalais API key, needed for communicating with the OpenCalais service.
- Twitter. (Only available when the Server plug-in "Twitter Publishing Connector" is installed.) For importing Publish Form templates and for registering an Issue with a Twitter app.
- WordPress. (Only available when the Server plug-in "WordPress Publishing Connector" is enabled.) For importing Publish Form templates, WordPress users, WordPress tags, WordPress categories, and for linking tags to a Suggestion Provider.
- Enterprise Servers. For managing Enterprise Server instances that need to act as an application server, file transfer server or background processor.
- Enterprise Server Job Queue. For managing Enterprise Server Jobs that are added to the queue.
- Enterprise Server Job Configurations. For managing Enterprise Server Jobs.
- InDesign Severs. For managing InDesign Server instances.
- InDesign Server Jobs. For managing InDesign Server jobs within Enterprise.
- Advanced. Contains the following applications:
- Remove by Date. For removing unused articles and/or images that have been added to the database before a specified date.
- Online Users. For viewing users that are currently logged in to Enterprise.
- Service Logs. For viewing logged user actions such as log on, log off, as well as requests made by the client applications (InDesign, InCopy, and Studio).
- Health Check. For testing the Enterprise Server installation and configuration.
- Web Services SDK. Documentation about the Enterprise Server Web Services SDK.
- Clear Zend OPcache. For manually clearing the cache of Zend OPcache.
- Server Logs. For accessing log files. (Requires Enterprise Server 10.1.7)
- Licensing. For managing Enterprise licenses.