The Dialog Setup Maintenance page in Enterprise Server 10 is used for adding metadata properties to dialog boxes and (in Enterprise Server versions 10.0 to 10.4) for adding query parameters to various locations in Smart Connection and Content Station.
Figure: The Dialog Setup page.
For more information, see:
- Adding a property to a dialog box in Enterprise 10.0 – 10.4
- Adding a property to a dialog box in Enterprise 10.5 or higher
- Controlling the available columns for the List View in client applications
Accessing the Dialog Setup page
In Enterprise Server, choose Dialogs Setup in the Maintenance menu on the left side of the screen or on the Home page.
The Dialog Setup Maintenance page appears.
Note: When dialog setups are managed, the page title will read 'Dialog Setup'. When query setups are managed, the page title will read 'Query Setup'.
The Dialog Setup page is divided into 4 sections:
- The top of the page allows you to filter the page to show only those items that you are after.
- The Custom section of the page shows the created setups based on the selected filter.
- The section below the Custom section shows all properties that are part of the displayed group (if any).
- The bottom of the page contains the option to update created setups or add properties to a setup.
- 5 September 2018: Added links to related articles.