When searching for files in Assets or in the Brand portal, or when viewing files that are shared, the displayed assets can be sorted by using the Sort list.
Figure: The Sort list in Assets.
Default list items
By default, the list contains the following items (shown in order):
|Item||Assets||Brand portal||Shared Links|
|Imported in Assets||X||X|
|Modified in Assets||X||X|
Customizing the list
The list can be customized to show specific items by changing the following option in Assets Server:
- File: cluster-config.properties.txt
- Option name:
- For Assets and the Brand portal: proClientSortFields
- For the Share client: authKeySortFields
- Value: One or more values can be defined (multiple values should be separated by a comma). Each value should follow these rules:
- The value should be a metadata field in Assets Server.
- The value should not be a multi-value field (its multi-value setting should be set to false: multivalue=false).
- The value should not be a field containing a taxonomy list.
- The value should be Indexed as un_tokenized (index=un_tokenized) or set up with a pureLowerCase analyzer: (analyzer=pureLowerCase)
The default fields are as follows (in order):
- For Assets and the Brand portal:
- For the Share client:
- Example: Here, the Sort list is customized to only show the fields 'name', 'resolution', 'created', and 'rating':
How the sort list is populated
The client checks the list and filters out non-existent fields. If one or more existing fields are found then these are shown in the list.
If the configured setting does not contain any existing fields, the first field in the list.
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.