Info: Performing the step described in this article requires direct server access. Depending upon how your system is hosted and the level of access you have to that system, coordination may be required with your Partner or WoodWing Support team.
When working on a layout in InDesign or on an article in InCopy, the layout or article can be taken offline so that it can be edited without being logged in to Studio Server. This is done by choosing WoodWing Studio > Close for Offline Usage.
This feature can be controlled by the following option:
- File: configserver.php file
- Name of option: KeepCheckedOut
new Feature( 'KeepCheckedOut' ),
Offline documents are stored in the following locations:
- Users/<user name>/Documents/WoodWingStudio.noindex/InCopy
- Users/<user name>/Documents/WoodWingStudio.noindex/InDesign
- C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\WoodWingStudio.noindex\InCopy
- C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\WoodWingStudio.noindex\InDesign