Info: The described step can only be performed on the on-premise version of Studio Server, not on the cloud version.
When working on a layout in InDesign or on an article in InCopy, the layout or article can be taken offline so that it can be edited without being logged in to Studio Server. This is done by choosing WoodWing Studio > Close for Offline Usage.
This feature can be controlled by the following option:
- File: configserver.php file
- Name of option: KeepCheckedOut
new Feature( 'KeepCheckedOut' ),
Offline documents are stored in the following locations:
- Users/<user name>/Documents/WoodWingStudio.noindex/InCopy
- Users/<user name>/Documents/WoodWingStudio.noindex/InDesign
- C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\WoodWingStudio.noindex\InCopy
- C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\WoodWingStudio.noindex\InDesign