Managing Assets Server is done through the Management Console.
Accessing the Management Console
Do one of the following:
- Access the following URL and log in using system administrator credentials (a 'Super user' account):
<Assets Server URL>/console
In Assets, access the Avatar menu and choose Management Console.
Figure: The administration pages in the Management Console.
The tasks that can be performed are listed below.
- Monitoring the status of Assets Server
- Modifying the configuration files of Assets Server
- Setting up a HTTPS connection
Studio Server integration
- Updating all Studio Server objects which are linked to Assets Server
- Setting up a trusted connection between Studio Server and Assets Server
- Repairing lost index entries for all assets in the file store folder
- Updating an index
- Creating or restoring a backup of an index