Configuring Studio Server is done through various configuration files. These are stored in the following location:
<Studio Server path>/config
Info: Accessing this location requires direct server access. Depending upon how your system is hosted and the level of access you have to that system, coordination may be required with your Partner or WoodWing Support team.
The following files are stored:
- config.php. Used for configuring system paths, database details, and file server details.
- config_overrule.php. Central file in which non-default settings are stored. See nUsing a central file to configure Studio Server.
- configserver.php. Used for configuring Studio Server features.
- componentDefs.xml. Controls article components that can be added to an article in Studio.
- config_solr.php. Used for configuring a Solr integration.
- config_elvis.php. Used for configuring the integration with Assets Server.
- config_mtp.php. Used for configuring the integration with Axaio MadeToPrint.
Editing the files
Take note of the following:
- Open a file in a plain-text editor such as Notepad, TextEdit, or TextWrangler.
- When editing PHP, always use forward slashes ‘/’ as path separators, and make sure to keep the correct PHP syntax.
- 26 October 2020: Updated section 'Stored files' with references to config_elvis.php and config_mtp.php.