Location of the Enterprise Server 10 configuration files
Configuring Enterprise Server is done through various configuration files. These are stored in the following location:
<Enterprise Server path>/Enterprise/config
Tip: (For Enterprise Server 10.1 or higher only) Easily manage and configure settings of all configuration files by adding them to a single configuration file.
The following files are stored:
- config.php. Used for configuring system paths, database details, and file server details.
- configserver.php. Used for configuring Enterprise Server features.
- componentDefs.xml. Controls article components that can be added to a Content Station article.
- config_drupal.php. Used for configuring a Drupal integration.
- config_solr.php. Used for configuring a Solr integration.
- config_dps.php. User for configuring an Adobe DPS integration.
Editing the files
Take note of the following:
- Open a file in a plain-text editor such as Notepad, TextEdit, or TextWrangler.
- When editing PHP, always use forward slashes ‘/’ as path separators, and make sure to keep the correct PHP syntax.