- 25 SMTP Server.
Note: To change this port number, see Configuring e-mail notifications in Enterprise Server 9.
- 80 Communicating with the client applications.
Note: To change this port number, see Changing the TCP port of Enterprise Server.
- 389 LDAP.
- 443 Encrypted communication with the client applications.
- 445 CIFS/SMB; for saving the files to the File Store on the file server.
- 8093 Events, multicasting.
Note: To change this port number, see Configuring multicasting in Enterprise Server 9.
- 18383 InDesign Server; each instance requires a port. (Can be modified.)
- 50505 SmartMover Admin.
Enterprise Server 9 documentation
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.