Step 1. Access the Publication Channel Maintenance page for the Publication Channel for which Issues need to be set up.
Step 1a. In the Maintenance menu or on the Home page, click Brands.
A page showing all created Brands appears.
Figure: The Brands page.
Step 1b. Click the name of the Brand in which an Issue needs to be created.
The Brand Maintenance page appears.
Figure: The Brand Maintenance page.
Step 1c. Locate the Publication Channel options.
Step 1d. Click the name of the Publication Channel in which an Issue needs to be created.
The Publication Channel Maintenance page appears.
Step 2. In the Issues section, click Add Issue.
The Issue Maintenance page appears.
Figure: The Issue Maintenance page for a print channel.
The settings that can be set for an Issue vary per type:
- Name. Name of the Issue.
- Publication Date. Date (and time, if required) when the Issue needs to be published by.
- Deadline. Date (and time, if required) when the Issue needs to be finished by.
Tip: Instead of entering a date, enter the number of days, hours, and/or minutes before the publication date is reached and click the Recalculate icon. This will automatically calculate the Deadline based on the entered Publication Date.
- Expected Pages. Number of expected pages.
- Subject.This feature is currently not functional.
- Description. Description of the Issue.
- Active. Use to deactivate the Issue. This will hide the Issue from the users without actually removing the Issue from the system.
Note: Any objects that are assigned to the Issue can still be found by searching on All Issues.
- Deadlines. (Only appears when 'Activate Relative Deadlines' is selected on the Brand Maintenance page.) Displays the Issue Deadlines page.
Step 3. Enter the details.
Step 4. Click Update.
The Publication Channel Maintenance page appears with the newly created Issue added to the Issues section.