This article describes the compatibility of Studio with other systems.
Use the links for more detailed information about a specific product version and its compatibility with other systems.
Info: Versions that are not supported or have reached their end of life are not listed.
Studio is run in a Web browser. Refer to the system requirements of one of the compatible Web browsers that are listed later in this article.
Operating systems (Desktop application)
Compatibility of the Desktop application with operating systems.
The Desktop application can be used with the following versions of Windows:
|Windows 11||Requires the Desktop app version 4.0.10 (shipped with Studio 11.123) or higher.|
The Desktop application can be used with the following versions of macOS:
|macOS 10.14 reached its end of life October 25, 2021.|
|macOS 10.13 reached its end of life December 1, 2020.|
Studio can be used with the following Web browsers:
Note: Only the latest version of the listed Web browser is supported.
1 Cannot be used for automatically checking out files in their native application.
2 Using it for automatically checking out files in their native application requires Studio 11.126 or higher.
Studio can be used with the following versions of Adobe InDesign:
Requires the Studio Desktop App 4.0.7 build 118
(shipped with Studio 11.107), or any higher version.
|InDesign 2021||Requires Studio 11.83 or higher and Studio for InDesign 2021.|
|InDesign 2020||Requires Studio for InDesign 2020 or
Smart Connection version 15 for Adobe 2020.
|InDesign CC 2019|
|InDesign CC 2018|
|InDesign CC 2017|
Assets Server / Elvis Server
Studio can be used with the following versions of Assets Server and Elvis Server:
|Elvis 6 Server|
Studio Server / Enterprise Server
Every year at the first of July, the oldest server version is changed to the server version of 3 years ago.
- Enterprise Server versions 10.1* – 10.3: supported until 1 October 2021.
- Enterprise Server versions 10.4 – 10.6: supported until 1 July 2022.
- Enterprise Server versions 10.7 – 10.9: supported until 1 July 2023.
- Studio Server versions 10.10 and higher: supported.
* Does not support the multichannel Edition.
- 21 September 2022: Added Microsoft Edge as a supported Web browser for checking out files.
- 7 September 2022: Added Windows 11 to section 'Operating systems (Desktop application)'.
- 3 February 2022: Updated section 'Adobe' with InDesign 2022.
- 11 January 2022: Added end of life dates for macOS.
- 15 December 2021: Added reference to macOS 11 and macOS 12.
- 6 September 2021: Updated the compatibility of Studio Server and Enterprise Server.