This article describes the compatibility of Studio with other systems.
Use the links for more detailed information about a specific product version and its compatibility with other systems.
Info: Versions that are not supported or have reached their end of life are not listed.
Studio is run in a Web browser. Refer to the system requirements of one of the compatible Web browsers that are listed later in this article.
Operating systems (Desktop application)
Compatibility of the Desktop application with operating systems.
The Desktop application can be used with the following versions of Windows:
The Desktop application can be used with the following versions of macOS:
Studio can be used with the following Web browsers:
Studio can be used with the following versions of Adobe InDesign:
|InDesign 2021||Requires Studio 11.83 or higher and Studio for InDesign 2021.|
|InDesign 2020||Requires Studio for InDesign 2020 or
Smart Connection version 15 for Adobe 2020.
|InDesign CC 2019|
|InDesign CC 2018|
|InDesign CC 2017|
Assets Server / Elvis Server
Studio can be used with the following versions of Assets Server and Elvis Server:
|Elvis 6 Server|
Studio Server / Enterprise Server
Every year at the first of July, the oldest server version is changed to the server version of 3 years ago.
- Enterprise Server versions 10.1* – 10.3: supported until 1 October 2021.
- Enterprise Server versions 10.4 – 10.6: supported until 1 July 2022.
- Enterprise Server versions 10.7 – 10.9: supported until 1 July 2023.
- Studio Server versions 10.10 and higher: supported.
* Does not support the multichannel Edition.
- 6 September 2021: Updated the compatibility of Studio Server and Enterprise Server.
- 31 August 2021: Added Studio Server versions 10.12 and 10.13.
- 8 March 2021: Updated section 'Adobe' with compatibility for InDesign 2021.