Info: Performing the step described in this article requires direct server access. Depending upon how your system is hosted and the level of access you have to that system, coordination may be required with your Partner or WoodWing Support team.
When using ImageMagick for generating image previews and image thumbnails, use the following option to control the quality of these images:
- File: configserver.php file (recommended: config_overrule.php file)
- Name of option: IMAGE_MAGICK_OPTIONS
- Possible values: Any value mentioned on the ImageMagick Help page Command Line Options.
Note: The size (-size) is set by Studio Server and must not be set here.
- Default values used:
- -colorspace Sets the colorspace of the image. See ImageMagick Help.
- -quality Sets the compression level for the images. See ImageMagick Help.
- -sharpen Sharpens the image. See ImageMagick Help.
- -layers Handles multiple image as a set of image layers or animation frames. See ImageMagick Help.
- -depth Sets the number of bits in a color sample within a pixel. See ImageMagick Help.
- -strip Strips the image of any profiles or comments. See ImageMagick Help.
- -density Sets the horizontal and vertical resolution of an image for rendering to devices. See ImageMagick Help.
- Default setting: -colorspace sRGB -quality 100 -sharpen 5 -layers merge -depth 8 -strip -density
- Example: <![CDATA[ ]]>
define ('IMAGE_MAGICK_OPTIONS', '-colorspace sRGB -quality 92 -sharpen 5 -layers merge -depth 8 -strip -density 72x72');
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.