Info: The described step can only be performed on the on-premise version of Studio Server, not on the cloud version.
Dates are displayed in the following locations:
- The Studio Server Maintenance pages
- Custom metadata properties of type "date"
- In client applications such as the Created On column in Studio and the Studio panel in Studio for InDesign and InCopy
To change the way the date is displayed, modify the following option:
- File: configserver.php file (recommended: config_overrule.php file)
- Name of option: LANGPATDATE
- Possible values: any day-month-year format: d-m-y, d-mm-yyyy, and so on.
- Default setting: d-m-y (day - month - year)
define ('LANGPATDATE', "d-m-y");