Info: The described step can only be performed on the on-premise version of Studio Server, not on the cloud version.
Dates are displayed in the following locations:
- The Studio Server Maintenance pages
- Custom metadata properties of type "date"
- In client applications such as the Created On column in Studio and the Studio panel in Studio for InDesign and InCopy
To change the way the date is displayed, do the following:
- For Studio Server and Studio for InDesign and InCopy: modify the following option:
- File: configserver.php file (recommended: config_overrule.php file)
- Name of option: LANGPATDATE
- Possible values: any day-month-year format: d-m-y, d-mm-yyyy, and so on.
- Default setting: d-m-y (day - month - year)
define ('LANGPATDATE', "d-m-y");
- For Studio:
- Change the language and region settings of the operating system and / or the Web browser.
- 9 July 2020: Added steps for changing the date for Studio.