Info: Performing the step described in this article requires direct server access. Depending upon how your system is hosted and the level of access you have to that system, coordination may be required with your Partner or WoodWing Support team.
Dates are displayed in the following locations:
- The Studio Server Maintenance pages
- Custom metadata properties of type "date"
- In client applications such as the Created On column in Studio and the Studio panel in Studio for InDesign and InCopy
To change the way the date is displayed, do the following:
- For Studio Server: modify the following option:
- File: configserver.php file (recommended: config_overrule.php file)
- Name of option: LANGPATDATE
- Possible values: any day-month-year format: d-m-y, d-mm-yyyy, and so on.
- Default setting: d-m-y (day - month - year)
- Example: <![CDATA[ ]]>
define ('LANGPATDATE', "d-m-y"); <![CDATA[ ]]>
- For Studio and for Studio for InDesign and InCopy:
- Change the language and region settings of the operating system and / or the Web browser.
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.