The Element Label configuration file is used for storing custom made Element Labels (used for assigning a label to a frame).
The Element Label configuration is stored in the ElementTags.xml file in the following location:
- For Studio for InDesign 17 for Adobe 2022 and for Studio for InDesign 16.3.1 for Adobe 2021 or any version of version 16 higher than 16.3.1:
- Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\WoodWing\ElementLabel
- macOS: Users:<User_Name>:Library:Application Support:WoodWing:ElementLabel
Note: The location of this file can also bee seen in InDesign Preferences > Element Labels.
- For Studio for InDesign 16.3.0:
- <InDesign application folder>\Plug-Ins\WoodWing\
Note: This file only exists if a change is made to the default Element Label configuration. This can be done through the Element Label preferences which is part of the InDesign Preferences. (The file is also created by accessing the Element Label preferences and clicking OK without making a change.)