On November 4, we released Smart Styles for Adobe InDesign and InCopy 2020.
The following features have been introduced in this release of Smart Styles:
- Support for Adobe 2020. Smart Styles can now be used in InDesign 2020 and InCopy 2020.
- Support for InDesign 2020 features. Support has been added for the following new features of InDesign 2020:
- Column Rules. This can be enabled or disabled through the Smart Styles property Object Style > Text Frame Options > Column Rules.
- Variable Fonts. This can be enabled or disabled through the Smart Styles property Text Style > Character Settings when it is not part of a character or paragraph Style, otherwise Text Style > Character Styles or Text Style > Paragraph Styles can be used.
- Documentation. The documentation for Smart Styles can now be accessed via Help > Smart Styles Help... .
The following changes have been made in this release of Smart Styles:
- Installer. The installer for Windows has been updated and can now also be installed silently. For more information, see Installing and activating Smart Styles.
- Example files. On Windows, the example files that accompany Smart Styles are now always installed; there is no option in the installer anymore to not install them.
- Documentation. The documentation for Smart Styles is now available as part of the WoodWing Help Center.
The following issue has been fixed in this release of Smart Styles:
SS-1208 Context menu in a table takes long to appear when Smart Styles is installed.
The release notes of this release can be found here.
This version can be downloaded from our website.