Dates are displayed in the following locations:
- The Enterprise Server Maintenance pages
- Custom metadata properties of type "date"
- In client applications such as the Created On column in Studio and the Smart Connection panel
To change the way the date is displayed, do the following:
- For Enterprise Server and Smart Connection: modify the following option:
- File: configserver.php file
- Name of option: LANGPATDATE
- Possible values: any day-month-year format: d-m-y, d-mm-yyyy, and so on.
- Default setting: d-m-y (day - month - year)
- Example: <![CDATA[ ]]>
define ('LANGPATDATE', "d-m-y"); <![CDATA[ ]]>
- For Studio:
- Change the language and region settings of the operating system and / or the Web browser.
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.