Dates are displayed in the following locations:
- The Enterprise Server Maintenance pages
- Custom metadata properties of type "date"
- In client applications such as the Created On column in Content Station and the Smart Connection panel
To change the way the date is displayed, do the following:
- For Enterprise Server and Smart Connection: modify the following option:
- File: configserver.php file
- Name of option: LANGPATDATE
- Possible values: any day-month-year format: d-m-y, d-mm-yyyy, and so on.
- Default setting: d-m-y (day - month - year)
define ('LANGPATDATE', "d-m-y");
- For Content Station:
- Change the language and region settings of the operating system and / or the Web browser.
- 9 July 2020: Added steps for changing the date for Studio.