The Database - Installation / Upgrade page in Enterprise Server 9 is used during the installation of Enterprise Server and guides you through the process of installing or upgrading the database.
Figure: The Database - Installation / Upgrade page
Note: This page is also referred to as the "db admin page".
The page is divided into the following sections:
- Configuration Settings. Lists general settings of the Enterprise installation.
- Enterprise Database Model Information. Provides information about the currently installed database version and the required version.
- Scripts to be executed. Shows the SQL script files that will be executed.
- Messages. Shows additional information that you should be aware of.
- Next step. Information about the next step in the process to undertake, if any.
- Show Licenses. Opens the License Status page for verifying or activating licenses.
Accessing the Database - Installation / Upgrade page
In a Web browser, enter the following URL:
http://<your server URL>/Enterprise/server/admin/dbadmin.php