Removing articles from Studio Server can be done in the following ways:
- By adding them to the Trash Can
- By locating articles that have been added before a particular date
Removing articles by using the Trash Can
Step 1. Move the article to the Trash Can by doing one of the following:
- Using Studio for InDesign or InCopy:
- Right-click the article in the Studio panel and choose Move to Trash Can
- Using Studio:
- Right-click the article and choose Move to Trash Can
- Select the article and press Backspace
Step 2. Remove the article from the system by using Studio.
Removing articles that have been added to Studio before a particular date
Step 1. In Studio Server, access the Remove by Date Maintenance application.
Step 1a. In the Maintenance menu or on the Home page, click Advanced. A page with all advanced Maintenance features appears.
Step 1b. Click Remove by Date.
The Remove by Date page appears.
Step 2. Use the Search options to locate the articles that you want to remove.
Step 3. Click Show to see the files that have been found.
Step 4. Use the check-boxes in the Delete column to define which articles should be removed.
Step 5. Click Delete.
A message appears asking to confirm the action.
Step 6. Click Yes.