When working on multiple files in the Brand portal — such as downloading or sharing them — the first task is to find the files you want to work on. Typically these files are stored in multiple locations.
Instead of working on the files in their original location one-by-one or in small groups, you can first add them to the Basket. From there you can work on them in one action.
Figure: Files that are stored in multiple locations can be easily worked on by first adding them to the Basket.
Adding files to the Basket
To add an individual file:
- Click the Basket icon in the thumbnail for that file (the icon is blue for files that are already added)
- Select the file and in the menu bar, click Add to Basket.
- Right-click the file and from the context menu that appears, choose Add to Basket
To add multiple files, select them and in the menu bar, click Add to Basket.
Checking the number of files in the Basket
The number of files that are currently in the Basket is indicated next to your Avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
Accessing the Basket
To access the Basket, click the Basket icon next to your Avatar.
Working on the files
- To work on an individual file, use the icons in the thumbnail of that file.
- To work on multiple files, select them and use the tools in the menu bar and the toolbar.
Removing files from the Basket
- To remove an individual file from the Basket, click the blue Basket icon in the thumbnail of that file.
- To remove multiple files from the Basket, select them and do one of the following:
- In the Basket, click 'Remove from Basket' in the menu bar.
- Right-click a file and in the menu that appears choose 'Remove from Basket'
- To remove all files from the Basket in one action, click 'Clear Basket' in the toolbar of the Basket.