Single sign-on is a process in which users log in once to an authentication provider that manages their user credentials.
Once logged in to that authentication provider, each subsequent log-in to an application that is connected to that provider is automatically handled by that system. This drastically reduces the number of times that users have to manually log in on a daily basis.
Implementing single sign-on in Elvis can be beneficial for users who access Elvis through various applications: Elvis Pro, the Elvis Brand portal, the Management Console, or Elvis for InDesign. Using SSO, they only have to log in once.
Single sign-on can be implemented in Elvis 6 by using one the following authentication providers:
- Okta. See Implementing single sign-on in Elvis 6 using Okta.
- Amazon Cognito. See:
- Implementing single sign-on in Elvis 6 using Amazon Cognito
- Implementing single sign-on in Elvis 6 using Amazon Cognito with an external SAML identity provider
- AD FS. See Implementing single sign-on in Elvis 6 using AD FS.
For information about logging in using SSO, see the following articles:
- For Okta and Amazon Cognito:
- With InDesign: Using Elvis 6 with Adobe InDesign
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.