When adding files to Elvis by using the Pro client in Internet Explorer 11, take note of the issue listed below.
Adding files from WoodWing Enterprise
When adding files from WoodWing Enterprise, such as by dragging them from Content Station onto the Elvis Pro client, make sure of the following:
- Both Elvis Server and Enterprise Server should be added to Internet Explorer as trusted sites
- The options for allowing to drag files should be enabled for Internet Explorer
- Content Station and the Pro client need to be opened in separate windows, not in separate tabs
Configuring Internet Explorer
Step 1. From the menu in Internet Explorer, choose Internet Options.
Step 2. Select the tab Security.
Step 3. Click the icon for Trusted Sites.
Step 4. Click the Sites button and add the URLs for Elvis Server and Enterprise Server.
Step 5. Click OK to close the window.
Step 6. Click the Custom level... button, scroll down to Miscellaneous and enable the following settings:
- Allow dragging of content between domains into separate windows
- Allow dragging of content between domains into the same window
Step 7. Click OK to close the window and click Apply to apply the settings.