This is step 1 of 3 of Exporting an InDesign layout to a Digital article in Content Station Aurora.
Info: This feature requires Content Station 11.11 or higher.
In this step, the layout is prepared for exporting. This is needed to:
- Make sure that the correct content is added when using the option to automatically create the InDesign Article.
- Define any text that should be displayed in bold or italic in Content Station.
- Make sure that during the export the correct content is exported.
1. Preparation for automatically creating the InDesign Article and for exporting the content
Make sure that all paragraphs that need to be included have the correct paragraph style assigned.
Note: The 'correct' paragraph style is a style that makes sure that the paragraph is added to the InDesign Article. This is defined in the configuration file of the script that automatically creates the article. When in doubt about which styles to use, contact your system administrator.
2. Preparation for formatting text as bold or italic in Content Station
Make sure that any text that should be formatted as bold or italic in Content Station is correctly styled.
Note: The configuration of this feature determines the method to use: by assigning a character style, by using a specific font style or by assigning a paragraph style. Check with your system administrator which method(s) to use.
Continue with Creating an InDesign Article.