Info: The option to publish to Facebook Instant Articles has been deprecated in November 2018. See the announcement on Help Center.
Note: For this feature to work, Inception needs to be configured.
Step 1. Access the publish options for the Story or Stories that you want to publish.
Do one of the following:
- From the list of Stories, select one or more Stories and click the Publish button in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Open the Story, access the Publish panel by clicking the Publish icon in the toolbar on the right and then click the Publish button.
Step 3. Choose the following options:
- Target: Facebook Instant Articles.
- Publish to: The name of the Facebook page that you want to publish the Story to.
- RSS Feed URL. This URL is provided for your reference in case you want to configure a Facebook page to publish to.
- Optimize images. (Optional but recommended). Select to reduce the file size of images which sizes exceed configured settings. A smaller file size means shorter download times and thereby a better experience for the user. The current estimated package size is indicated and adjusted when selecting the option.
This means that your system administrator has not configured this option. Any images in your Story will be uploaded in their original dimension and size; consider using images that are smaller in size.
Note: The indicated file size is an estimation, the final file size may vary.
Step 4. Click Publish.
The Story or Stories are published and a confirmation message appears. The Stories will appear on the Facebook page in a few moments.
- 29 November 2018: Added a note about this feature being deprecated.