Today we have updated Inception and added the following features:
- Sharing, we put your story online and you can share it with anyone, see this blogpost for more info.
- Metadata, you can now add metadata to your story, this is useful when you implement your own custom channel.
We've fixed the following bugs:
- Localisation support for labels (i.e. diacritical signs, Japanese, and more).
- Bold/Italic/Size/Color bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed bug when importing a large amount of components from an exported InDesign layout.
If you want to know what we are working on right now, have a look at our upcoming page: http://productblog.woodwing.com/upcoming.
- Exporting to an unsecure (none https) Enterprise server.
- Workarounds see "Export to Enterprise" post.
- Removing a component with backspace is not always working.
- None fixed background for hero component is not working on android devices.
If you have any questions please use the Inception forum.
The Inception Team