Feature comparison between Elvis 5 and Swivle
Accessing Elvis can be done through various different applications, some of which are available as a locally installed on-premise version while others are offered as a cloud-based version.
All applications are aimed at a particular type of user or for a particular purpose and each has its own set of features. Furthermore, access to a feature is controlled by the user role and user license.
Example: All users can search, download and share assets in all applications (where applicable), but viewing the file history is only available in the Desktop Client while importing files can only be done by Standard or Pro users.
The attached PDF provides an overview of the features that are available per user type and per application.
Current version: 2.0, December 2017.
Feature comparison between Elvis 5 and Swivle (PDF format, 125Kb)
- 19 December 2017: Changed references of 'Elvis Cloud' to 'Swivle'.
- 19 December 2017: Changed 'Managing file versions' to 'Version management'.
- 19 December 2017: Changed 'Managing file history' to 'File history (audit trail) and version compare'.
- 19 December 2017: Combined 'Sharing download presets' and 'Downloading (including using download presets)' into 'Using Download presets'.
- 19 December 2017: Removed 'Custom metadata fields'.
- 19 December 2017: Changed 'Client plug-ins' to 'Desktop plugins'.
- 19 December 2017: Changed 'Linked items (asset relations)' to 'Show linked items'.
- 19 December 2017: Added 'Basic image operations'.
- 19 December 2017: Changed references of 'Web client' to 'HTML client'.