Today we have updated Inception and added the following features:
- Attachments panel to manage and use assets in a story. The attachments panel shows all images used in a story. From this panel you can delete the images or drag-and-drop these on image components.
- Removal of the tenant from the URL. This means you can just go to https://inception.woodwing.com and login directly without having to add the tenant.
- UI update to the selection of embed and container components. You can delete a container or embed component by selecting it. Adding components to the container is now more visible.
Important: Please use the latest version of the style template, see "Customizing the look and feel of an Inception Story"
We are currently working on the following new features:
- Story organisation.
- Apple News.
- Story preview.
- Exporting to an unsecure (none https) Enterprise server.
- Workarounds see "Export to Enterprise" post.
- Removing a component with backspace is not always working.
- None fixed background for hero component is not working on android devices.
If you have any questions please use the Inception forum.
The Inception Team