Today we have updated Inception and added the following features:
- Added a product component.
- Support for fullscreen images (Only supported for Adobe DPS).
- Filmstrip for slideshows.
- Override display name of style option, for more information see "Customizing the look and feel of an Inception Story".
- Added position captions for image component and slideshow component.
Important: Please use the latest version of the style template, see "Customizing the look and feel of an Inception Story"
We are currently working on the following new features:
- Attached images panel, show all the images that are attached to the story.
- Remove of a story.
- Article management.
- Scroll and rendering issues when editing a story on an iPad
- Exporting to an unsecure (none https) Enterprise server
- Workarounds see "Export to Enterprise" post
- Removing a component with backspace is not always working
- None fixed background for hero component is not working on android devices
If you have any questions please use the Inception forum or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Inception Team