Reporting Elvis 5 issues to WoodWing Support
In case you are experiencing technical problems with running Elvis 5, please do the following:
- Check the following resources:
- WoodWing Help Center. This contains product documentation and release notes
- Compatibility Matrix. This lists the compatibility of Elvis with operating systems and other software, including from 3rd-parties
- WoodWing Community. Check the user forums to see if the issue has already been reported or post a new question
- If you are a customer, contact your WoodWing Partner.
- If you are a WoodWing Partner, contact WoodWing Support and please provide the following information:
- Software versions. Provide the exact versions of the operating systems and application versions (Elvis Server, Elvis clients and 3rd-party software)
- Detailed description. Provide a step-by-step description of the problem and how it can be reproduced.
- Screenshots. If applicable, screenshots often explain an issue much better than any written description.
- Server log files. The log files often contain detailed information that allows us to quickly locate and fix reported issues. Log files can be located through the Elvis Start menu on Windows or the Elvis Launch panel on Mac OS X.
- Problem files. The file(s) which cause the problem so we can try and reproduce it in our test environment.
- Plug-ins, log files and configuration files. Any plug-ins, log files and configuration files that are applicable to the scenario.