"Elvis" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer
Error occurs on OS X 10.9 Mavericks when starting Elvis client for the first time.
- Open Elvis client application.
- The security warning '"Elvis" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.' will occur.
- Open OS X System Preferences.
- Go to Security & Privacy.
- In the General tab it should show the following message: '"Elvis" was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer.'
- Click the 'Open anyway' button to accept the Elvis client.
The next time the Elvis client is opened OS X will not show the security warning anymore.