Info: This plug-in is part of a set of sample plug-ins that is shipped with Elvis Server. For more information, see Elvis 5 sample plug-ins.
The approval tool (or collection viewer) is a lightweight interface to allow the people in an editorial meeting to view collections of material on for example their iPad and decide what to use in the next edition.
- How to update metadata, for example to update a status, change a rating or enter comments.
- Incorporates dynamic thumbnail rendering.
- Full-screen preview lightbox that supports swipe gestures on mobile devices.
- How to search and display the contents of a collection.
- How to use a login page for your custom interface.
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.