This article describes how to set up and use the Elvis DAM demo environment.
1. Install Elvis Server
Install the Elvis Server including demo content (packaged with the server).
2. Configure users
- Open <config>/internal-users.properties.txt.
- Remove the "#" for the demo users: guest, demo, retail and publisher.
- Save and close the file.
3. Activate plugins
- Copy plugins from <config>/plugins/samples/action_plugins to <config>/plugins/active.
- Copy api samples from <config>/plugins/samples/api_sampels to <config>/plugins/active.
- Activate the plugins in the desktop client.
Login: publisher / ww
This user only has access to "publishing" features and assets like archived magazine layouts, related text articles and pictures. From the menu bar this user also has direct links to a syndication portal sample and the web client.
Login: retail / ww
This user only has access to "product" features and assets like product images, a product catalogue and more. From the menu bar this user also has direct links to a brand portal sample and the web client.
Login: demo / ww
This demo user has permissions for both retail and publisher assets and the features that both roles have, for more general demo purposes.