Today we have updated Inception and added the following features:
- Focus point for images, using focus points the most
- When an images is added to a story an initial focus point is calculated. As a user you can override this focus point.
- Add and remove text hyperlinks
- Image scroll effect for hero component on iOS devices. Android devices will follow later.
- No caption option for images and slideshows
- Style option for all components
- Position for quotes (left, right, middle)
- Position for container (left, right, middle)
- Public publish API, for more information see "Using the Publish API of Inception"
Important: Please use the latest version of the style template, see "Customizing the look and feel of an Inception Story"
We are currently working on the following new features:
- Fullscreen support for images when reading the published article
- Filmstrips for slide shows
- Attached images panel, show all the images that are attached to the story
- Scroll and rendering issues when editing a story on an iPad
- Exporting to an unsecure (none https) Enterprise server
- Workarounds see "Export to Enterprise" post
- Removing a component with backspace is not always working
- None fixed background for hero component is not working on android devices
If you have any questions please use the Inception forum or contact Tom Pijsel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Inception Team