When working on a layout in InDesign or on an article in InCopy, the layout or article can be taken offline so that it can be edited without being logged in to Enterprise Server. This is done by choosing Smart Connection > Close for Offline Usage.
This feature can be controlled by the following option:
- File: configserver.php file
- Name of option: KeepCheckedOut
new Feature( 'KeepCheckedOut' ),
Offline documents are stored in the following locations:
Mac OS X
- Users/<user name>/Documents/SmartConnection.noindex/InCopy
- Users/<user name>/Documents/SmartConnection.noindex/InDesign
- C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\SmartConnection.noindex\InCopy
- C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\SmartConnection.noindex\InDesign
Do you have corrections or additional information about this article? Leave a comment! Do you have a question about what is described in this article? Please contact Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.