Hiding the buttons for numbered and bulleted lists in Content Station 9
Info: This feature requires Content Station version 9.5.1 or higher.
The Multi-Channel Text Editor of Content Station allows users to format text in various ways:
- By using paragraph styles or character styles
- By using the options in the toolbar such as for making text bold, italic or for creating lists
When specific paragraph styles are set up for creating numbered lists and bulleted lists, it is important that the user uses those styles and not use the buttons in the toolbar for creating such lists.
To that purpose, the buttons for creating lists can be hidden from the toolbar through the following option:
- File: configserver.php file
- Name of option: MCEHideListButtons
- Location: SERVERFEATURES list
new Feature( 'MCEHideListButtons' ),
Figure: The list buttons hidden in the toolbar.