Controlling the maximum zoom level of the Publication Overview in Content Station 9
Info: This feature requires Enterprise Server 9.1.1 or higher and Content Station version 9.1.1 or higher.
In the Publication Overview application, the Zoom slider can be used for increasing and decreasing the size of the page thumbnails. By default, the zoom level ranges from a minimum of 100 pixels to a maximum of 500 pixels.
The maximum zoom level can be controlled through the following Server Feature in Enterprise Server:
new Feature( PublicationOverviewMaxGridViewZoom, 500),
It can be used for the following purposes:
- To increase the zoom level when a zoom level higher than the default is needed.
- To restrict the zoom level when large page previews negatively affect performance.
- File: configserver.php
- Name of option: PublicationOverviewMaxGridViewZoom
- Area: SERVERFEATURES
- Possible Values:
- Between 501 and 2500 to increase the zoom level higher than the default of 500
- Between 100 and 255 to prevent large page previews from being loaded and thereby improving the performance of the Publication Overview application (large page previews are loaded when the zoom slider is moved to 256 or higher.)
define ('SERVERFEATURES', serialize(array( new Feature( 'CreatePagePreview' ), new Feature( 'CreatePagePDFOnProduce' , '[Press Quality]' ), new Feature( 'Messaging' ), new Feature( 'Broadcasting' ), new Feature( 'EventPort' , 8093 ), new Feature( 'CompanyLanguage' , 'enUS'), new Feature( 'PublicationOverviewMaxGridViewZoom, 500' ) )));