The Properties pane in Content Station shows the properties of a file whenever a file is selected in a Dossier or in the Search tab.
Figure: The Properties pane (A) in a Dossier.
By default, the Properties pane only shows a limited number of properties but additional properties can be added when needed.
Step 1. In Enterprise Server, access the Dialogs Setup Maintenance page.
Choose Dialogs Setup in the Maintenance menu on the left side of the screen or on the Home page.
Step 2. From the lists at the top of the page, make the following choices:
- Brand. Set to All or choose a specific Brand. This will determine for which Brands the properties will be available.
- Object Type. Set to All or choose a specific object type. This will determine for which object type the properties will be available.
- Action. Choose Preview. This will make sure that the properties will be added to the Properties pane.
Step 3. At the bottom of the page, click Add Action Property.
Options appear for adding the property.
Step 4. Set the options as needed.
- Order. (Optional) Enter a number that specifies the order in which the property should appear in the Properties pane.
Note: The higher the number, the lower the property will appear.
Note: Custom properties are listed first and are preceded by an asterisk character (*).
Step 5. Do one of the following:
- To add the property without adding another one, click Update.
- To add the property and display a new set of property settings for adding another property, click Add Action Property.
The created action property is displayed in the section above the Add Action Property button.
In the Custom section of the page, a Brand/Object Type/Action group is displayed to indicate that at least one action property has been added to that combination. Clicking the link displays all properties at the bottom of the page that have been configured for that combination.