Files that are used on a regular basis can be stored as a Favorite in the Favorite pane. This pane can be viewed at all times when working in Content Station, thereby making the files it contains accessible without the need to search for them using one of the Search Applications.
Figure: Often used files can be stored in the Favorites pane (A) for easy access.
Adding a file to the Favorites pane
Do one of the following;
- Drag a file from anywhere in Content Station.
- Click the Favorites button in a Dossier.
Figure: The Favorites button in a Dossier.
- Access the Planning application, select a Dossier and in the toolbar click the Favorites button.
How files are displayed
Files are displayed by their file icon (see File type icons used in Enterprise 9).
Note: For Content Station 9.8.10 and higher, images are shown as thumbnails.
Removing files from the Favorites pane
Do one of the following:
- Right-click a file and choose Remove from Favorites from the menu.
- Select a file and press Delete or Backspace.
- Right-click anywhere in the Favorites pane (but not on a file) and choose Clear Favorites to remove all files.
- 28 April 2017: added section 'How files are displayed'.