Using the spelling checker in the Multi-Channel Text Editor or Content Station 9
To use the spelling checker in Content Station 9, you can:
- Set the language
- Show or hide the spelling checker indicators
Setting the language
The language that the Spell Checker uses can be set at any time.
This is done through the Spell Checker Language option located in the following locations:
- In the toolbar of the Multi-Channel Text Editor (requires Content Station 9.8.12 or higher):
- In the Content Station Preferences:
Showing or hiding the spelling checker indicators
The indicators that mark misspelled words in the Multi-Channel Text Editor can be shown or hidden by setting the View > Spell Checker option:
- Enabled: indicators are shown
- Disabled: indicators are not shown
Figure: Enabling View > Spell Checker shows you which words are misspelled.
What cannot be done
The following cannot be done in Content Station:
- Adding words to or removing words from the dictionary
- 4 September 2017: Changed the title from 'Using the spelling checker in Content Station 9' to 'Using the spelling checker in the Multi-Channel Text Editor or Content Station 9'.
- 4 September 2017: Added the toolbar of the Multi-Channel Text Editor as a location from where to choose the spell checker language from.