Using the spelling checker in Content Station 9
To use the spelling checker in Content Station 9, you can:
- Set the language
- Show or hide the spelling checker indicators
Setting the language
Step 1. Access the Content Station Preferences.
- Mac OS: Choose Content Station > Preferences or press Cmd +.
- Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences or press Ctrl +.
- Content Station Web: Choose Edit > Preferences.
Step 2. From the Spell Checker Language list, choose a language.
Figure: The Spell Checker Language list in the Content Station preferences.
Show or hide the spelling checker indicators
When using the Multi-Channel Text Editor (which is the default text editor), you can show or hide the indicators that mark misspelled words by setting the View > Spell Checker option:
- Enabled: indicators are shown
- Disabled: indicators are not shown
Figure: Enabling View > Spell Checker shows you which words are misspelled.
What cannot be done
The following cannot be done in Content Station:
- Adding words to or removing words from the dictionary