This article lists the compatibility of Elvis with Enterprise Server.
Note: This article only describes the compatibility between Elvis and Enterprise as a whole. Any plug-ins for Enterprise Server are not guaranteed to be backwards compatible for Enterprise versions that they are not released with. Please also consult the compatibility between Elvis and Content Station and the compatibility between Elvis and Smart Connection.
|Enterprise Server version|
|Elvis version||9.8.x||10.0.x – 10.1.x||10.2.x – 10.4.x||10.5.x or higher|
|4.6.4 – 4.6.x||-||Yes||-||-|
|5.0.60 – 5.x||Yes||Yes||Yes||-|
|6.1 – 6.17||-||Yes||Yes||-|
|6.18 – 6.x||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Legend: Yes = combination is supported. - = combination of old and new software versions is not supported.
Please note the following:
- Using Elvis 5 in combination with Enterprise Server 9.8.2 or higher requires Elvis 5.10 or higher.
- Using Enterprise Server 10.0 in combination with Elvis 6 requires Enterprise Server 10.0.5 or higher.
- Using Enterprise Server 10.1 in combination with Elvis 6 requires Enterprise Server 10.1.2 or higher.
- Using Enterprise Server 10.6 in combination with Elvis 6 requires Elvis Server 6.27 or higher.
- Using the Export to Enterprise functionality of the Elvis Desktop client requires Elvis Server 4.6.18 (or higher) or Elvis Server 5.10 (or higher).
- Storing an asset in Elvis as a variant requires Elvis Server 5.18 (or higher) and Enterprise Server 10.1.1 (or higher).
- For the use of Load Balancers and multi-node support, Enterprise Server 10.1.4 (or higher) is required.
- 25 February 2019: Added references to Enterprise Server 10.6.