Today we have updated Inception and added the following features:
- New look and feel for the add component dialog
- Fixed usability issues for the container component
- Added a tab to the frame to select the container
- Several scenarios for adding components
- It is now possible to interact with the embedded content in the story editor, for example play a youtube video
- To select the embed component use the tab attached to the frame
- Create a story from a template. A template contains the default components (For example Title, Intro, Body, Footer) and the preselected style and is used to create a new story.
- For more information about templates see “Creating a story from a template"
Important: Please use the latest version of the style template, see "Customizing the look and feel of an Inception Story"
We are currently working on the following new features:
- Add and remove hyperlinks
- Focus point for images
- Image scroll effect for hero component on mobile devices
- Attached images panel, show all the images that are attached to the story
- Uploading a large number of images when creating a new article may result in time outs
- Scroll and rendering issues when editing a story on an iPad
- Exporting to an unsecure (none https) Enterprise server
- Workarounds see "Export to Enterprise" post
- Removing a component with backspace is not always working
- None fixed background for header component is not working on ios devices
If you have any questions please use the Inception forum or contact Tom Pijsel (email@example.com)
The Inception Team