Dear Inception user,
Today we have updated Inception and added the following features:
- Added a separator component
- Added a quote component
- Added a container component which can be used to group other components and create for example a side story.
- The container component has some usability issues which will be resolved in a future release, for now you have to drag&drop components into the container.
- Support for multiple custom styles
- Upload a story to Adobe Publish
- Please create a dedicated Adobe Publish user and send this user and the password to email@example.com. The user must have the Add&Edit, Delete Content and View Content user roles. We will setup your account.
Important: Please use the latest version of the style template, see "Customizing the look and feel of an Inception Story"
We are currently working on the following new features:
- Slide show component which will be based on the jssor slider. Jssor is a touch swipe (touch+drag+move) & Responsive image slider carousel with over 360 slideshow effects, for more information see jssor.com
- Prototype to export a layout to Inception from InDesign.
- Scroll and rendering issues on iPad when editing a story
- Exporting to an unsecure (none https) Enterprise server
- Workarounds see Export to Enterprise post
- Removing a component with backspace is not always working
- None fixed background for header component is not working on ios devices
If you have any questions please use the Inception forum or contact Tom Pijsel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Inception Team