Publishing a Story to Adobe AEM using Content Station Aurora
This article describes how to publish a Story to Adobe AEM using Content Station Aurora
Note: For this to work, configuration steps are needed in Enterprise Server. It is assumed here that this has been done. For more information, see Configuring Content Station Aurora for publishing to Adobe AEM.
Step 1. Open the article that you want to publish in the Digital editor.
Step 2. In the top right corner, click Publish.
The Publish options window appears.
Step 3. Do one of the following:
- To publish the Story directly to Adobe, choose the following options:
- Target: Adobe AEM.
- Publish to: The name of the Adobe AEM channel.
- Project: The name of the project on Adobe AEM to which you want to publish the Story.
- To download the Story and manually upload it to Adobe, choose the following options:
- Target: Send via e-mail.
- E-mail address: The e-mail address to send the file to.
Step 4. Click Publish.
The Story is published or sent to the e-mail address.
When the Story is sent by e-mail, proceed with the following steps.
Step 5. Click the link in the e-mail to download the Story.
Step 6. Log in to Adobe AEM and upload the Story to an article.