Accessing Elvis can be done through various different applications, some of which are available as a locally installed on-premise version while others are offered as a cloud-based version.
All applications are aimed at a particular type of user or for a particular purpose and each has its own set of features. Furthermore, access to a feature is controlled by the user role and user license.
Example: All users can search, download and share assets in all applications (where applicable), but viewing the file history is only available in the Desktop Client while importing files can only be done by Standard or Pro users.
The attached PDF provides an overview of the features that are available per user type and per application.
Current version: 5.0, October 2018.
Feature comparison between Elvis 6 and Swivle (PDF format, 150Kb)
- 8 October 2018: Added row 'Using the Agent'.
- 8 October 2018: Added 'Saving searches and favorites' for Swivle Pro client.
- 8 October 2018: Added 'File history (audit trail) and version compare' for Swivle Pro client.
- 8 October 2018: Added 'Using Download presets' for Swivle Anonymous Portal.
- 8 October 2018: Added 'Sharing assets' for Swivle Anonymous Portal.