Using the Support Tool page of Elvis 6 Server
The Support Tools page of the Elvis 6 Server admin pages provides an overview of the configuration of Elvis 6 Server.
It can be used for support ends to quickly check if the Server configuration is as expected and to download various files and folders for troubleshooting or reference.
Figure: The Support Tools page of Elvis 6 Server.
Accessing the tools
The Support Tools page is part of the Elvis 6 Admin pages which can be accessed through the following URL:
- http://<Elvis Server URL>:<port>/admin
From the menu bar, choose Support Tools.
Using the tools
The sections below explain how to use each tool.
Download ZIP file
Use this tool to download various types of information from the cluster in an easy to use ZIP format.
Choose to download one or all of the following options:
- System configuration: Information as shown on the Support Tools page.
- Cluster metrics: Information as shown on the Server Status page.
- Logs from last # days: Log files from each node, placed in folders per node.
- Various configuration files from the Elvis Server/config folder (from one node):
- Full contents of Plugins/active folder.
- Full contents of Taxonomies folder.
- Full contents of Messages folder.
This section contains information about the running cluster, including all changed configuration properties that are applied cluster-wide.
Note: Properties in the cluster-config files that match the default value are not shown.
This section contains information about the operating system running on the node and all changed configuration properties that are specific to this node.
Note: Properties in the node-config files that match the default value are not shown.
This section contains information about the use of Elasticsearch, including monitoring plug-ins as well as an overview of the current health status of Elasticsearch.
Note: More detailed information is available in the System configuration that can be downloaded from the Support tools section.